The price is calculated automatically simply by uploading the file. The price depends on several aspects:
- The volume of the object and the type of material
- The actual amount of material from which the object will be made
- The total amount of material used during production
- The time it takes for the printer to produce the object
- The time necessary for us humans for the finishes and the quality control
The volume and the material actually used are not the only parameters on which the price calculation is based, so two full and empty objects can cost the same way.
In page dedicated to 3D printing you can get the production price of the drawings immediately after choosing the material. If you wish, you can change the material and see immediately how the price changes, or change the design and upload it again to see how the changes affect the price of production.
to get an immediate quote for rapid prototyping of your project